the melodrama of my life

Sunday, September 19, 2004

JB revitalisation

>>>JB REVITALISATION

this evening, i had a heavy responsibilty- i had to keep awake to wake my sleeping friend..everytime the car infront move by a foot.

the jam between the malaysia & singapore custom was so bad, it was putting all of us to sleep. you know how horrible it feels to be woken up for a few seconds, after having an eye shut for a couple of minutes. and thats when you're really tired. poor fabian.

the best thing was, chun (the other guy with the license in the car) was asleep too. so, there was no one to relief fabian from the wheel.

thank God for smes to keep me awake: thanks nax, eddie & rey :)

and so, chun finally woke up and took over the wheel.

as much as (to quote fabian)'i like looking at prices and think that i'm getting a 50% discount', JB is getting boring.

months back, we would go in for loong hours to shop & eat; it has detoriated to going in just to fulfil a purpose (previously, we went in just for naz to cut his hair).


i need to find new things to do in JB: eddie says he'll bring me go-karting next time to revive my JB enthusiasim. exciting.

at least today i did different things and went to different places.

~

shawn kept me awake tonight by shocking me- he told him that from my brother, he found out my chinese name. during that mere few minutes my brother log on to my msn account.

how sly! (shawn: i know ure reading this..haha)

and so, they're now in each other's msn list. insane- my friend and my brother are now friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie Yang said...

muahahahah NAX. ahahahahhahahaha

21/9/04 18:32  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home