the melodrama of my life

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

voice that scares?

>>>VOICE THAT SCARES?


naz: "man, i didnt know ure a transvestite."


the tone was natural and loud enough to make almost everyone on the escalator in citylink turned and looked at me.


by the time ive recovered from my shock, i turned to see a man pointing at me, saying something in bahasa indonesia. naz was already at the bottom of the escalator so i had no one to interpret the comment for me.


damn, if only i had learnt more malay from my dad.


& if thats not bad enough, i began to be nonchalant about his constant attempts at 'announcing my original sexuality',
"yeah, i was a man what."


"eh u dont have to keep telling me."


the man in front of us turned and looked at us, probably in disbelief. man, that was fucking embarrassing.


it all started after i repeated to naz what i said to stun the lingerie salesgirl, in the exact tone. he was disgusted at how i can sound when im restless.


ok, this isnt the first time.


at dfs, i once mimicked the conversation between two trans. hwai yee & ivy were shocked and said if my built is bigger, i can seriously pass off as one of them.


nicole said the same thing to me before, too.


the girls said this can actually be a compliment, since most trans look good. the successful ones, of cos. they can look good, they mean?


fuck, am i supposed to take that as a compliment? hell, no?


all because of my voice.
but i dont care, i still like my voice to be deep. at least it beats those whiny, high-pitched tone. that's my opinion.


ah! enough said.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

for the record..i do like your voice sharon..it's actually quite soothing..even though i have a thing for cutesy girlish voices too..which are not to be mistaken for the high-pitched voices you mentioned..which seem to belong mostly to spinster librarians..

so aren't you glad you'll never have a future as a spinster librarian? :)

17/8/04 22:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

spinicker u mean.

naz

18/8/04 16:22  
Anonymous female mummification bdsm package stories said...

One cupped hercrotch as another assaulted her chest. ``Are you crazy.
stories about incest
wet diaper spanking stories
hot stories about sex
incest stories xxx
xxx erotic sex stories
One cupped hercrotch as another assaulted her chest. ``Are you crazy.

4/12/10 15:23  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home