the melodrama of my life

Friday, September 03, 2004

i just feel like shutting up

>>>I JUST FEEL LIKE SHUTTING UP

i refuse to believe the hypocrisy, pretense and selfishness in people. i cant fathom what lies beneath the facade of people. its sad when it dawned on me that i shouldnt perceive humans as all that good-natured.

these few weeks had been really hectic. almost all of my energy have been drained off and my smiles have worn off.

on top of the endless deadlines and politics, i still need to find the energy to keep those issues off my mind.

those issues that i still can't find the actual problems or solutions to. bits flowing in and out, in absolute disorder, that i don't know where to start from. my mind is in a whirl; i'm still confused.

i'm tired, and have been moody too much; i just feel like shutting up.

for one, i know i need a sign, badly.

send me answers to my questions.

~

it's the 3rd, and i'm home again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

believe it, it's true. that's how much and how desperately we need Jesus =)

3/9/04 21:03  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home