the melodrama of my life

Thursday, October 02, 2008

What's next?

After slightly more than 2 years into my first job, the realisation of a need to find for a more stable and permanant (at least something I can do even after I've a family) job.

My current job surely gives me more than enough to spend, rest, see and free time but I fear dependency on these is gonna make me suffer in future.

After all, my expenditures has manifold to an all new greater level and the list of have-been places has been stagnant ever since I've been trained for a new aircraft fleet which means I only do certain routes now for the past half year (read: alternate New York & L.A every month).

It doesn't help that I'm not a fan of America.

I've been a boring, homely girl who has been selective of whom I go out with and who is extremely lazy to get out of the house for the past year or more. Good friends, please ask me out.

Some business plans with the boyfriend has been in talks for months now but we really don't have the time to realise them until either of us quit the airline but how, then, can we sustain the much input of a new business?

Tentative plans to start studying at possibly SIM with Naz next year is probably the first step for me to get out of my job when I get hold of the degree but I'm, honestly, so damn bored and reluctant of studying.

Perhaps I need to follow Michelle's footsteps and get to know very rich men's son so I can laze around at home with bimbo stuff yet continue building my empire of apparels and the oh-so-addictive Chanels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home