the melodrama of my life

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Bimbo in the making

The best part of my job is being paid to visit countries that I've been dying to go, get familiar with streets like Champs-Élysées, Oxford St and Times Square, lone stay in good hotel rooms, adding load that home cant offer to my exploding wardrobe, and to fly (holiday) on the best airline in the world for free once a year.

Let's not talk about my (self) satisfaction with the pay.

The downside of the job is my increased vanity.

My obsession with acrylic nails has led me to waste hours goggling "pretty acrylic nails", "bridal nail arts" and even using everyone's most important gadget to snap at pages in Japanese magazines. My hair has underwent different brands & shades of unnatural pigmentations as well as softening, reviving and moisturising products. And my eyelids have probably been covered with all shades of the rainbow before.

I hate to admit this but my life is turning meaningless.

& OMG, almost everyone I remember talking to before is now my collegue.

My strength now must be providing cities information. I think I must have forgotten how to write a proper press release.

With my improved people relations (read: talkative), I really must register myself for school and get out of this comfort, stagnant zone soon for something I think I will love doing (to be in the PR line is my ambition, if u guys still remember). I don't want to use my laptop primarily to search for "things to do in XXX", to watch DVDs when I'm awake together with Singapore in a foreign land and browsing Friendster (so what if I log in to Facebook only once a month?!)

With another friend tying the knot recently and hopefully soon a certain Ms Wu will too, I feel ashamed that I'm still stuck at a changing boyfriends phase. I really believe in karma. The curse of always telling others & yourself that your colleagues make the worst boyfriends has befallen on me.

I had wished I can maintain a long lasting relationship with the ex and maybe settling down at 24 but I guess I was too playful still.

Well, what matters now is The Boyfriend will be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home