the melodrama of my life

Monday, March 12, 2007

I'M A SIMPLE GIRL THESE DAYS

Seven months have flew by so quickly and the P beside my name is finally taken off. The privileges of being able to change flights and being less of a target to be picked on is now within grasp.

I just came back from the boring Ahmedabad, where the flight back made me lost my voice because of the extremely demanding, rude and irritating passengers.

My roster is still crap so I'm earning less, most times I still don't want to work, I keep getting sick (I just recovered from my flu, cough and fever then I caught a chill in Melbourne and before I can recover, my throat gave me problems in Ahmedamad. I'm now coughing) and the boyfriend's insensitivty is driving me nuts but trust me, life has been generally good these couple of months.

I'm on leave again this week and finally a holiday with my family this weekend.

I'm so not gonna want to go back to work next week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

11/11/08 15:42  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home