the melodrama of my life

Sunday, June 11, 2006

THE PERFECT WEEKEND

Mum has been nagging at my influx of clothes for the longest time. I threw some, gave some away but they are still piling up in her cupboard and in bro's. When my cupboard denied further entry, my bags had to migrate downstairs to make space. Now that even those drawers are filled, squashed, overloaded and has a closing problem, I just had to go Ikea.

Now, my new wardrobe is sitting nicely near the stairway (my room has no more space for storage) and my bar fridge is also happily sitting on a new and improvised drawer-cupboard for the alcohol.

The boy stayed over on Fri and spent the entire Sat doing miscellaneous stuff with/for the family and me, including fixing up the bloody wardrobe and I totally forgot to open the window for air. And, he lunched with the family again today. He is so damn good.

The next best thing; I just got my wonderful advanced 21st birthday present from Mummy. And, another two more are gonna be hand-picked by me. Yay; diamonds are women's best friends.

The third best thing, I managed to strike off every single thing on my To-Do list. This list has been accumulating for these two busy weeks!

Two days is waaayy too short. It's exams (again for the 10569687231th) for the next two days.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its been a long time since i've last read such a light hearted post! glad to hear that u're getting on fine, esp with him :)

12/6/06 09:26  
Blogger Katie Yang said...

thanks for your note! i suppose i will see you soon, at least before i leave. but by then you'd already have started flying. hope i can catch you then. stay happy! :) with you life and with this boy.

12/6/06 21:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what boy. hes a freaking man la.

your life sound so happy. and i am so happy for you.

naz

13/6/06 14:21  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home