the melodrama of my life

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

i need help!

>>>I NEED HELP!




Naz has been obsessed with the word sud. (style, in terms of attitude). If anyone hears him say he is so sud, please go with it. Make him happy.




Of late, Naz has been mean to me.

Anyway, can anyone teach me how to extend my attention span; I can't afford to fall aslp again & again everytime im doing work- exams are coming!

And also, i need help to be more gentle with my things.

*

i'm going for a creative mp3 player, despite everyone at simlim saying how lousy creative products actually are. enlighten me, anyone?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

excuse me.
the rare times that I'm SOMEWHAT pseudo mean to you, you show the world.
when you are mean to me, u keep quiet.
fine. this is how its gonna be.

20/10/04 23:09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home