the melodrama of my life

Sunday, November 27, 2005

LONG OVERDUE TAG

While going through Naz's old entries, I came across this quiz that he was tagged to do in September. In the last question, he mentioned my name so here I am, finally doing it.

Three names you go by
I only use Sharon.

Three screen names you have had
1. Toilet bo. Many many years ago. I don't know why man, shit.
2. Sharon
3. Saint

Three parts of your heritage
1. My dad is Peranakan but Chinese and Hakka by registration. Apparently you have to give a dialect when you register your race as Chinese; I don't know why Hakka. So anyway my dad, who can't understand Mandarin, don't understand/ know anything Hakka too. Neither do I know Hakka and now you know why my Mandarin is bad.
2. My Chinese surname is Wang but it is actually Huang. My Mandarin-illiterate grandparents got someone to register my dad's Chinese name and the person got it wrong.
3. My mum is Hokkien.

Three things that scare you
1. Cockroaches
2. Rats
3. Getting cheated by a boyfriend

Three of your everyday essentials
1. My handphone
2. My eyebrow pencil
3. Water. Had no water at all the day before and I'm down with a bad throat now.

Three things you are wearing right now
1. Burberrys t-shirt
2. Brandless beach shorts
3. Hairband

Three of your favourite bands or artistes
1. Mariah Carey
2. I like Jay Chou's songs
I'm not particular about the singer la, as long as their songs are nice.

Three of your favourite songs
For a long time, Burn by Usher and I Don't Wanna Know by Mario Winans.
Currently, Jay Chou's Hei Se Mao Yi.

Three things you want in a relationship
1. Freedom
2. Absolute trust
3. I miss the lovey-dovey-so-comfortable-with-each-other feeling.

Two truths and a lie
1. I love chocolates.
2. I love cakes.
3. I love coffee.

Three physical aspects about the opposite sex that appeal to you
1. Nice double eyelids eyes
2. High nose bridge
3. Muscular chest

Three of your favourite hobbies
1. Watching HK dramas
2. Chilling over drinks
3. At the moment, shopping alone

Three things you want to do badly right now
1. Finding someone to fulfil my HK-Macau-Shenzhen trip with me
2. Watch Rome (starting in 2hrs)
3. Sleep

Three careers you are considering
1. In the PR industry
Actually I really don't feel like working yet.

Three places you want to go on vacation
1. Vietnam; Ho Chi Minh City.
2. Hk-Macau-Shenzhen
3. Cambodia-Myanmar-Laos

Three kids name you like
1. Danielle
2. Xavier
3. Jadon

Three things you want to do before you die
1. Having travelled enough
2. Tell my family members I love them.
3. Have a happy family.

Three ways you are stereotypically a boy
1. Cringe at mushy words
2. I love war and action flicks, over romantic love stories any time.
3. I usually defend my girlfriend's boyfriends in their quarrels.

Three ways you are stereotypically a girl
1. I can't can't resist bags.
2. I like buying shoes.
3. My PMS hits me bad. Evidently.

Three female celeb crushes
I can only think of Angelina Jolie. Only after Mr and Mrs Smith.

Three male celeb crushes
1. RAYMOND LAM, especially in period dramas.
2. Andy Lau
3. On and off, Hideaki Takizawa.

Three people you would like to see take this quiz
Anyone is fine.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont have nice double eyelids eyes :(((

17/12/05 11:24  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home