the melodrama of my life

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

AN OVERVIEW

This entry is dedicated to Naz who is asking me to update.
  1. I bought my 4th shoe for the month. And, no bags! Erm ok, one clutch la.
  2. I watched my first-ever basketball match on a court.
  3. I'm getting used to working, sadly. Workload in the office is getting lesser but thank God for more events. It's quite irritating that one of my colleague is taking full advantage of an intern being an errand runner.
  4. I dreamt I found my 7year old cat twice. I miss him.
  5. Relationships are getting less complicated generally.
  6. I'm having my second gastric attack in 2 months. I think my stomach is screwed to a new level.
  7. Memoirs of a Geisha is finally out on the big screen (I love the book) - a lot of scenes excluded but its was ok overall.
  8. I wanna go Chinatown before CNY.
  9. My camera spoilt on me at the time I need it most.
  10. My brother lost my 10-month old Creative Zen after spoiling it twice (& I was the one who sent it for repairs).
  11. I haven't had any alcohol for 3weeks!
  12. Someone is turning 27 in two days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Who we are; said...

help
i lost my sistor

24/1/06 11:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wth. someone my ass. just say the guy u are seeing, dating, ahem ahem la. someone.

24/1/06 11:41  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home