the melodrama of my life

Monday, December 13, 2004

the end of 5 weeks

>>>THE END OF 5 WEEKS

just like that, it's the end of my holiday; school reopens tomorrow.
5 weeks reduced from 9 weeks, this is my shortest holiday through November & December.

this time round, there ain't much shopping, chilling/ slacking at cafes, roaming City Hall, Orchard Road & JB.

but, alright.. at least i've things to look back on this holiday.
the India visit (i emphasize: Taj Mahal is beautiful), my new place (i'm more or less settled in), plenty of stay-ins.
and, i'm (quite) satisfied to have one 'checked' on my place-to-visit checklist for this holidays.

still, i wished the holidays were longer.

how pathetic to have to spend Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve in school. first time ever.
to make things worse, the new timetable sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home